Growing dependency over smartphones has increased opportunities for IT industries to provide mobile apps for various applications to the users.
Mobile applications are termed as software which runs on smartphones, tablets, and other devices such as internet TV and home automation devices.
IOS and android are the major platforms for which most of the mobile apps is been developed by software developers. The market of mobile application
is based on fastest growth in IoT market as it allows seizing more information which is used to optimize and improve the application features used by end-consumers.
The major factor that drives the growth of Mobile App Development market is high market penetration of smartphones, growing IoT market, and high usage of mobile
apps especially for applications such as games, media, e-commerce and social networking. However, lack of technical expertise and high cost involvement in app
development are the major restraints of market growth.
Advantages of having a mobile application
- Generate additional sales because most people carry mobile devices and apps encourage repeat transactions from customers on the go.
- Enhances the customer experience.
- Direct communication and geo-target marketing.
- Increased recognition builds customer loyalty.
- Websites create awareness and the mobile app makes the sale mentality.
- A great tool for customer engagement.
- Get the competitive edge.
- Boosts brand recognition.
- Improved visibility.